Who we are
The company Sprytki.pl pay huge attention to the privacy of its customers and has fully implemented the requirements of Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”.
All personal data processed through this website are processed in accordance with the Regulation.
If you do not accept the rules described in this Policy – please do not use our services. However, if you have any questions or doubts – we are at your disposal. Our contact details can be found in the Contact section of this Policy.
If we use the following phrases in this Policy, they should be given the following meaning.
This means the company operating under the name Sprytki.pl sp. z o.o. with its registered head office in Białystok, ul. Octowa 2a, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 000886953.
This means personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 paragraph 1 of the Regulation, ie information on an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”).
They mean the services provided by Sprytki.pl, in particular consisting in presenting the Sprytki.pl commercial offer via the website https://savvylockers.com/ and enabling contact via the contact form.
This means the recipient of the Services provided by Sprytki.pl who is a natural person, whose Personal Data is processed, inter alia, via the website https://savvylockers.com/.
This means operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of Personal Data in an automated or non-automated manner, such as collecting, recording, organizing, setting, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, viewing, using, disclosing by sending, distributing or otherwise sharing , matching or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying Personal Data by Sprytki.pl;
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council from 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection).
RULES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- At Sprytki.pl, we have adopted the rules resulting from the Regulation – by entrusting us with your Personal Data, you can be sure that we process them in accordance with the law.
- The administrator of your Personal Data is Sprytki.pl sp. z o.o. with its registered head office in Białystok, ul. Octowa 2A, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 000886953..
- Providing your Personal Data is voluntary. You always have the right to access your Personal Data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object to the processing of Personal Data.
- If you believe that the provisions of the Regulation have been violated while processing your Personal Data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (“PUODO”).
- In case of any doubts, you always have the right to request information about your Personal Data and the entities to which they have been made available. If the processing is based on consent, you always have the right to withdraw your consent.
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
- In order to provide our Services, we need some of your Personal Data, therefore:
a. in order to contact the User, it is necessary to provide the personal data indicated in the contact form;
- Therefore, we process your Personal Data:
(i) to provide the Services;
(ii) for direct marketing of our own services and for statistical purposes (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation);
- Personal data indicated in paragraph 8 above are adequate to the purpose for which we process them – we never ask you for more information than what is necessary for us to provide Services to you.
- We process your Personal Data only for the period necessary to fulfill the obligations imposed by law. We process Personal Data processed on the basis of your consent only until its withdrawal, unless the processing takes place on another basis permitted by the Regulation.
- We do not transfer your Personal Data to other European Union countries, the so-called Third States, that is, States outside the Union or any international organizations.
- You can at any time:
(i) ask for access to your Personal Data and precise information for what purpose it is used and for what period of time it will be stored;
(ii) ask for precise information to whom and on what basis we have transferred your Personal Data;
(iii) rectify, update and correct your Personal Data;
(iv) revoke your consent to the Processing, as well as request the deletion of Personal Data in whole or in part, but without your Personal Data we cannot provide certain Services to you;
(v) object to the processing of your Personal Data;
(vi) ask for your data to be transferred to another entity;
(vii) exercise the right to be forgotten.
- Sprytki.pl will immediately, but not later than within one month, provide you with the information requested on the basis of the rights indicated in paragraphs 4-6 and 12. If, due to the complex nature of the operation, it is not possible, Sprytki.pl will provide you with information about the possible completion date within one month after the extension of the monthly deadline, the extension may be up to another month. Sprytki.pl will always inform you about the implementation of your rights.
- In some exceptional circumstances, we may refuse to delete your Personal Data. However, this is only possible in situations provided for by law.
- If, in connection with the processing of your Personal Data, any security incident affecting the security of Personal Data and likely to cause a high risk of violating your rights or freedoms occurs, we will inform you about such incident.
- For the proper performance of our Services, it is necessary to cooperate with various entities. Sometimes it is necessary to provide your Personal Data to our partners (e.g. developers of software offered on the website), but it always takes place on the basis of an agreement to entrust the processing of Personal Data.
- The recipients of your Personal Data may also be entities that help us conduct our business for you – such as couriers, IT companies, accounting firms or our legal advisors.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- When processing Personal Data, we comply with the Regulation and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services. We have also implemented a security policy that describes in detail the technical and organizational measures used to provide your Personal Data with the highest level of protection.
- If you give your consent, we may send commercial information to the e-mail address or telephone number provided by you within the meaning of Art. 10 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services or art. 172 of the Telecommunications Law.
- You can always withdraw your consent or unsubscribe from such communications.
- Commercial information within the meaning of Art. 10 of the Act on the provision of electronic services, however, do not mean the information related to the activities of the Services provided to you, such as information about changing the terms of providing Services or changing the Policy.
- If you have any questions related to the processing of Personal Data, please contact Sprytki.pl at the e-mail address email@example.com, or by visiting us in person at ul. Octowa 2a, 15-399 Białystok.